Spring Career Fair
Wednesday, April 8th
10:00 - 1:00
Building 920 Conference Center
Be sure to make time in your schedule to attend the annual career fair! With over 120 employers registered, you are sure to make valuable connections in your job search. This is a great event to locate openings, research companies and gain insight into the skills employers are looking for in new hires.
- Dress to make a good impression!
- Bring resumes. Not all companies will accept them on site, but those that do will appreciate your preparedness
- Do not discount an employer by their name. All companies need information technology, accountants, human resources, administrators, etc.
- Not all companies may be currently hiring, but be sure to ask about upcoming needs and what they look for in top candidates. You will be prepared when they do hire!
- Do not bring children or other family members. This tells an employer that you may not have stable child care or reliable transportation.