Final reminders for the fair:
- Open to current students, alumni and the public
- Employers are looking at you as a potential employee - present yourself accordingly
- Bring resumes even though some companies may not accept at the fair
- Do not bring children or other family members with you - does not make a good impression with employers
- Dress like you are seeking a job - leave the flip flops at home
- Prioritize the companies you want to speak with - there are over 100, so you can't speak to them all
Above all, enjoy the atmosphere and bring a positive attitude. This is a chance to find employment and learn about our local employers.