- Be qualified - carefully read the job description and evaluate your past training and experience
- Be pro-active - do not wait for someone to do the work for you
- Make sure your resume shows that you can perform the work described in the position description - employers can't read your mind so use "key words"
- Look for contractors who work with Boeing in addition to applying to Boeing itself
- Check the ReadySC website for open application periods.
- Post your resume on the Boeing Talent Network site. This allows Boeing staff to search for qualified applicants for new positions that become available.