- You are making a first impression - make a good one.
- Dress appropriately; no shorts, flip-flops, t-shirts, etc. (turn off for employers).
- Bring copies of your resume.
- Do some research on any employers you may be interested in.
- Be able to verbalize what type of position you want.
- Come alone. Do not bring your children. If you cannot attend this event without bringing your children, employers will immediately assume childcare will be an issue in the future.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Career Fair 2012
We are now at 116 employers for the career fair! We have a very good mix of employers to speak with. If you are looking for a position now, or in the near future, please keep these tips in mind: